Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for: Security Business Analyst
- To determine the requirements for IT Security business solutions and assist in implementing them;
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews;
- Support the Security engineers by describing the requirements and processes involved;
- Assist in quality control, user acceptance testing and project planning;
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements;
- Work closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization regarding Information Security.
- Good understanding of risk management principles and security controls;
- Demonstrable security awareness, and understanding of security in the broad business context;
- Experience applying business analysis techniques preferably in infrastructure or security projects;
- Awareness of change management processes including development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to portray information to various levels of management and team members;
- Worked in end to end product changes of complex nature;
- Worked on data transformations and data flows from external systems;
- Common sense to make efficient and acceptable decisions whenever there is no clear ruling available and under stress or time constraints;
- Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with colleagues and other teams;
- Diplomacy when dealing with other parties;
- Very good knowledge of English.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis.