PtP (AP) Accountant AND Junior Accountant with German – min. B1 level
- Indexing and processing invoices in accordance with our Client invoicing procedures
- Preparing payment proposal and processing the payment via client bank application
- Handling with Suppliers/clients requests
- Supporting client in the month/year - end closing activities
- Analyzing incoming reports / statement.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in German, min. B1
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, min. B1+
- Experience in accountancy (in Accounts Payable role: min. 0.5 year for Junior position and 1.5 year for Specialist)
- Higher education in finance/accountancy would be an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail
- Good communication skills and willingness for learning.
What our Client offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and class room trainings, allowing you to boost your skills)
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club
- International Cuisine Club
- Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming)
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to My Benefit platform.