Order to Cash with Danish
We are running the recruitment process for a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer their clients through their digital journey. They also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. The company is one of the Top Employers in Europe and Middle East.
- Supporting month-end closing activities,
- Checking that transactions are booked according to accounting policy,
- Doing day-to-day operations: balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring, preparing standard reports,
- Participation in improvement projects,
- Cooperation with other team members.
- Fluent English and Danish,
- Finance and accounting background would be an advantage,
- Strong interest in development in F&A area,
- Customer orientation,
- Excellent communication skills and team player,
- SAP knowledge would be an asset.
They offer to the candidates:
- Campus program - unique training designed to give you skills and knowledge needed on a position in Finance & Accounting area,
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses,
- Set of social benefits to choose from,
- Training program,
- Opportunity to work in an international team in atmosphere of openness.