Support Optimisation Consultants in delivering experiments that improve core business KPI’s
Work with local and international stakeholders to get test projects approved and executed across our global business
Facilitate the design, development, and reporting on the tests which are managed by the Optimisation team
Monitor and communicate in-progress tests and update stakeholders where appropriate
Consistently build on testing knowledge and experience with the help of blogs, webinars, meetings with vendors (Adobe, Optimizely, Google, Decibel etc), and working with Optimisation Consultants.
- Possess excellent communication skills with fluent English, effective working relationships at international level
- Experience at a mid-size to large international organisation
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary marketing teams
- Exceptional organisational skills to effectively manage a number of concurrent projects
- You must be fully competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Digitally literate, with a strong interest in user experience
- Proactive in learning and development, as well as taking initiative in your workday.
- Experience within a financial environment or a niche-product based company
- Experience using wireframing tools
- Experience using JIRA or other task / request
- Experience or exposure to Scrum / Sprint style work
- Familiar in using Digital analytics/optimisation tools e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Analytics, Decibel
- Familiar with Content Management systems (CMS) e.g. CQ.
This will be a busy role in a team so the successful candidate’s behaviours will need to strongly aligned to our values:
- Champion the client: customer service is a passion, cultivates trust, has clarity and communicates well, works with pace and momentum
- Lead the way: innovative and resilient, strong learning agility and curiosity.