Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
Junior DevOps Engineer
· Performing releases/deployments on PPROD and PROD environments – release packages will be prepared and deployed to DEV/TEST environments by developers.
· Close cooperation with developers’ team – you will administer and maintain application PROD environment and assist developers in troubleshooting, logs gathering, running SQL queries.
· Close cooperation with Azure Cloud migration team – as applications are being migrated to managed cloud you will support that process.
· As DevOps engineer you will work in already established team following SCRUM framework.
An ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes & experience:
· Knowledge of Windows Servers (services, task schedulers, event viewer logs).
· Basic Knowledge of batch scripting and Knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
· Basic knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server & SSMS).
· Good spoken and written English (min. B1/B2)
Nice to have:
· Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps experience.
· Knowledge of Visual Basic for macros creation.
· Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core only as a plus.
· Bonuses, including those for new employees’ recommendation.
· Additional life insurance.
· Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version.
· Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.).
· Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations.
· Private medical care for you and your family.
· Bicycle parking and carpooling options.
· Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas.
· Anti-smog plants in offices.
· Car leasing.
· Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere.
· No formal dress code.
· Annual family picnics.
· Unforgettable integrational events.
· Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects.
· We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests.
· Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more.
· Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball.