Would you like to give you the opportunity to join a Global IT company and get a valuable work experience abroad on you CV ?
We are currently working on an exciting project with one of the biggest IT companies in the world, and we are looking for motivates Swedish speaking candidates to be part of our multicultural and huge service desk team located in Dublin, Ireland.
The position will suit candidates who like to help customers and who want to develop their IT and communication skills for all career paths and jobs.
Our team will be glad to help you during recruitment process and relocation. We have experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe to Ireland and will help you with anything you need to know to live, work and have fun while in Ireland.
The Benefits :
- Permanent employment by CPL for one of our clients (Permanent contract, with 6-month trial period)
- Performance Bonus
- Relocation bonus for candidates outside Dublin (free flight ticket, free accommodation before starting the job)
- Competitive salary : 26.500 annually
- Flexible working hours. Shift work
- Excellent internal progression opportunities
- Career training and education
- Free shuttle bus
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- 21 days holiday + 9 bank holidays
- Multinational environment dealing with global customers – Build your CV strength.
Your profile :
- Fluency in both: Swedish and English
- IT interests
- Customer service environment experience required
- Knowledge and good understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A “can do attitude”
Your Main responsibilities will included :
- Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling systems, email, webchat and SST (self-service tickets) over IT related problems using both Swedish and English languages
- Undertake onsite training and development classes to feed your ambition in IT
- Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
- Positively contribute to the Company’s objectives and targets