Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, an international organization, we are looking for the Candidates for the position of:
- Active participation in different stages of the Software Development and Maintenance Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Problem Analysis, Coding and Testing of software applications
- Creation of high level design artifacts
- Delivery of high quality code deliverables, validation for all types of testing and support activities
- Responding to assigned issues
- Improving current processes and developing creative solutions
- Keeping up-to-date with emerging IT, business, economic, and market trends
- Higher education degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- at least 1,5 years of experience in development, deployment of applications
- Expert in frameworks like Angular or React to develop cutting-edge experience for end users.
- Exposure to projects executed in agile methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluent knowledge of English
- Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices
- Good Analytical skills
- Willingness to travel onsite occasionally
- Work environment based on Swedish organizational culture.
- Access to the latest tools and technologies.
- Cooperation with professionals.
- Work within international projects.
- Professional implementation training.
- Attractive workplace: a modern campus with many facilities - a medical center, a restaurant, dining rooms, a sports and recreation area (football, basketball, tennis).