Our Client is an Irish owned grocery retailer based in Dublin, Kildare and Cork. They are looking for a courteous, customer-focused Fresh Food Assistant who is committed to providing customers with the best service possible.
Fresh Food Assistant will clean and prepare workstations and displays, answer questions and respond to customer requests, and provide information to customers to ensure that they select the products that best fit their needs.
Your priority will be to demonstrate your passion for quality food, manage queues and maintain the highest standards in hygiene and food safety ensuring each customer receives an exceptional customer experience.
The main duties will include:
- Providing responsive, exceptional service to deli counter customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing samples, and responding to requests
- Cooking, preparation and service of hot and cold food
- Slicing, weighing, packaging, and pricing meats and cheeses
- Updating displays, counters, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased
- Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing waste, and confirming that tools are in working order
- Following all food safety, HACCP and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies
- Cooperating with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Excellent customer service and great communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Previous customer service experience in retail, fast food or hospitality is advantageous
- HACCP training is beneficial
For the successful candidate, flight over and four weeks accommodation will be provided, so if you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this job and others we currently have available, please call +353 1614 6085.