Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamic global IT company, we are looking for:
The platform is fully hosted in Amazons Web Services in multiple regions. The entire platform is managed with Agile (SCRUM) software development processes.
Your role in our client company:
As a member of the international team you will be working together with infrastructure team during the prototyping, architecture design and implementation phase – modelling the underneath infrastructure layers, maintaining the services, and take care of security and performance.
• Closely work together with frontend and backend developers
• Define the underlying infrastructure architecture of our platform
• Utilize Amazon Web Services for the solution
• Maintain automatism for instance creation, roll outs and deployments
• Design and maintain processes
• Take care of scalability and performance
• Be a gatekeeper for security aspects
• Prototype new solution options, test them and integrate them into
• Must have several years of experience in IT or DevOps
• High interest in cloud based services
• Good technical understanding
• Affinity to communicate technical aspects with the team
• Experience in using Amazon web services (AWS), Microsoft Azure,
Softlayer, Google Cloud, or similar
Infrastructure / System engineer:
• Experience in ITIL
• Experience with Elastic Search
• Experience with activeMQ
• Experience working with Agile/SCRUM development process
• Experience using Jenkins, Unix
• Must have strong work ethic and be able to work both in team and
Our client offers:
• Exciting and fast paced work environment
• Cutting edge technology stack
• Experienced team members in a strong international team
So, if you have experience/interest in becoming a database administrator/database engineer in a strong technical team, please apply immediately!