We are looking for Database Developer who will join to one of the biggest companies from BigData sector.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Gather functional requirements to meet client's needs,
- Customize software using PL/pgSQL, Perl,
- Creating rollout procedures,
- Comply with company processes like change control, incident management and problem management,
- Work in the Scrum Agile environment as a Scrum team member.
- Goog knowledge of PL/pgSQL or Python,
- At least basic Linux administration skills,
- Basic programming languages (Perl, SQL, Bash),
- Effective communication skills,
- Good command of English, both written and verbal (B2 level at least),
- Analytical approach, problem solving mindset and attitude.
- stable employment and attractive salary.
- private health insurance and gym reimbursement.
- personal education plan and trainings schedule (internal and external).
- possibility of a further development within structures.