For our Client an international company located in Cracow, we are looking for Candidates for:
Customer Service Specialist with Italian and English
What you’ll do:
Providing front line payment support to clients across phone, email, web chat and social media:
- Monitoring and proactively managing client payment systems, their deposits and withdrawals
- Resolving trade disputes and queries
- Being the main point of contact regarding client payments, global banking nuances, financial markets and our latest innovations
- Verifying client documentation to ensure that internal AML policies are met.
Who you’ll be:
- A degree-level education (any subject)
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Fluency in Italian (verbal and written).
What you’ll get:
- As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with our Client company,
- Work-from–home opportunities once a week
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more.