Business Intelligence Developer (digital marketing)
The BI Marketing & Technology team has responsibility for delivering data driven BI and Marketing technology to support operations like client engagement, marketing automation and the customer experience. The BI developer role in this team will be one of the driving forces in BI projects to source, analyze, onboard and deliver customer data integration. That will help decision-making and performance processes.
Your daily tasks:
- Solving complex data integration challenges using a combination of Informatica Power Centre, Informatica Cloud, Hadoop, Oracle PL/SQL tools.
- Partnering with business focused Business Analysts to understand requirements and design business solutions.
- Partnering with Customer Analytics team to provide datasets that support risk modelling, retention, upsell and cross sell programs.
- Participating in strategy and considering Cloud based and On Prem solutions. Acting as a subject matter expert in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Analytics.
- Participating in BI Competency Centre discussions on future strategies.
What do we expect:
- 4-5+ years experience in database application design / data modeling.
- 4-5+ years in ETL development (Informatica implementation experience).
- Proven ability to solve for complex data integration challenges.
- 2+ years relevant experience in Oracle.
- 2+ years experience with one of Unix/Python scripting.
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and approaches, including slowly-changing dimensions.
- Familiarity with resolution and matching, data modeling approaches including star schema and snowflake.
- Skills in documenting current state data and business process. Build, manage, and execute sophisticated test cases and testing plans.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, engage deeply in new subject areas, and establish credibility with an eye.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
These would be your real advantages:
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a technical role in a data warehousing environment.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Hadoop, Python, Eloqua, AWS.
- Data profiling.
- Advanced analytics.
- Familiarity with BI, ideally Tableau, Business Objects and Business Objects Universe Designer.
We are ready to offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities.
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs.
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries.
- Well-being scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more.
- High standards of ethics in the workplace.