Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
For our Client, dynamically growing, international company, we are looking for: Order Administrator / Customer Service Specialist with foreign languages.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Entering and processing customer's orders in SAP system,
- Taking care of inventory control,
- Managing product returns,
- Resolving pricing issues and issuing credit notes,
- Active cooperation with Front Office and sales teams,
- Good English in writting and speaking (B2 level),
- Knowledge of one of the following languages at B1/B2 level - German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Czech,
- Previous experience in customer service would be an advantage,
- Working experience with IT applications/ systems (SAP as a great asset),
- Proactive attitude, solution & customer focus,
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team,
- Analytical skills, orientation to detail.
- Work in a modern, international office in centre of Warsaw,
- Business working hours (Monday-Friday),
- Permanent job contract,
- Development opportunities and professional trainings,
- Competitive salary and relocation bonus,
- Medical care, life and health insurance,
- Annual bonus and merit increase,
- Cafeteria programme (including Multisport card),
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.