Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable leading companies on the Polish and European market to find the best professionals.
Currently we are looking for:
Automation Test Engineer
Wroclaw or Cracow
• Active participation in different stages of the Software Development, Maintenance and Testing Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Problem Analysis, Coding and Testing of software applications
• DevOps implementation and streamlining the QA processes
• Delivery of high-quality code and QA deliverables, responsible for validation and support across the STLC stages.
• Design and develop the test automation framework and test case execution along with defect management and test reporting.
• Active participation in the Agile ceremonies
• Keeping up-to-date with emerging IT, business, economic, and market trends
• Higher education degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in development, testing, deployment of applications
• Software development exposure and programming skills in Java
• Experience in DevOps implementation and tools like Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Bitbucket, JUnit etc.
• Working experience in Agile projects and tools like JIRA, X-ray
• Expert in QA process implementation
• Expert in STLC and exposure to Functional, Regression, API testing etc.
• Knowledge about automation frameworks (Selenium)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluent knowledge of English
• Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices
• Good Analytical skills
• Private medical care
• Life and health insurance
• Multisport card
• Company events
• Language courses