Cpl Employment Monitor 2018 Q3
In Q3 2018, there were 2,597 jobs posted across the following four sectors: IT & Telecoms; Science, Engineering & Supply Chain; Sales & Marketing; and Accountancy.
Some of the findings from this quarter’s Employment Market Monitor and a Whitepaper on The Gender Pay Gap show that fundamental changes to gender roles in the workplace and at home are very slow to change.
As a result, career progression is slowed as the burden of caring – whether for children or other dependents – falls to women.
Information and stories inside the 2018 report
- Jobs posted in the third quarter in line with 2016 average
- Report on annual growth in job postings
- Employers see jobseekers power on the rise
- Employer thoughts
- The responsibility lies with employers to close Ireland’s gender gap
- 49% of men still not taking their full paternity leave
- Almost 60% of employees working outside of traditional hours
- Harassment apparent in over half of workplaces