***Workforce Planning Manager - Limerick***
Our client, a global multinational in the media & telecoms sector, are now expanding their Limerick customer operations centre & have a requirement for an experienced Workforce Planning Manager to join the organisation & lead their workforce planning team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly ambitious applicants to further develop their career in a truly world-class, highly successful organisation & further developed their operations management skills.
If youre interested, please apply!
As a key part of the Operations Management team, your role will focus on driving continuous improvements across the operations centre, anticipating future demand through strategic/capacity planning, providing variance analysis reports to diverse teams, carrying out internal process audits & further developing operational KPIs.
In addition to the above you will also project manage systems upgrades & new process implementations, take ownership of budget processes, engage with outsource partners & external stakeholders as well as managing & mentoring the 8 person planning team under your remit.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified.
- 5+ years experience in a similar workforce planning/dialler manager role including previous people management experience.
- Strong knowledge & experience in using data analysis & reporting tools.
- Proven experience in project, change & systems management.
- Excellent ability to work across functions & with diverse management teams.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver individual projects.
This permanent job is being offered with a salary range of 60 - 70k depending on experience & qualifications. In addition to this, there is also an excellent full benefits package as well as strong future career growth potential.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie