Workflow operation specialist
- Responsible for the internal business workflow optimization, Optimize or reinvent internal business processes by collecting and analysing problems in business implementation.
- Responsible for the collection of business requirements of the tool platform, follow-up on-line and test, and improve the performance and efficiency of the platform.
- Responsible for strategy operation and optimization of local market related business.
- Promote the operation and landing of business-related projects.
- Promote the continuous and iterative development of strategies requirements through communication and cooperation with relevant operation team and R&D.
- Bachelor’s degree or above,
- 2-4 years of experience in a related role.
- Good logical and structural thinking, ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines.
- Strong project management ability, strong communication ability and project coordination ability, able to cooperate with multiple teams to complete the set of work goals.
- Fluent with English and excellent data analysis/SQL ability is preferred.
Contact Eimear with any queries