Servisource on behalf of our client, a globally renowned company, who are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to work in Dublin or the Belfast area.
Salary DOE plus bonus potential and company car.
To deliver profiable growth for our clients Water brands in Ireland. Build a sustainable competitive advantage for our water brands in the market place and exploit every opportunity fully. Manage different segments of the market to maximise the portfolio sales opportunity.
(Full Job Spec will be given upon request at application)
Responsibilities will include:
- Create a Water Brands Vision leveraging insights to drive activity and get buy in across Stakeholders.
- Ability to influence Senior Management and communicate across functions and flawlessly execute Plans.
- Proactively collaborate with external and internal customers to create joint value.
- Build the 5 Year Water Innovation Pipeline.
- Develop New Products to ensure we are competing effectively in all key Water Segments. Identify opportunities and address issues.
- Deliver 3 Year Water Brand Plans and Goals in line with our Company Goals in the Water Category. This should include Customer & Channel Plans as well as the overarching Company Strategy.
- Drive results: accountable for delivery and management of Water Brands P&L and Targets at Transactions, Revenue, Volume, GP and EBIT level.
- Carry out Monthly Review of Water Brands P&L with variance analysis. Build Corrective Action Plans to achieve agreed Profit and Revenue Targets.
- Dynamic committed and enthusiastic professional with 3rd Level Educational qualification coupled with a minimum of 4 years experience in a FMCG Brand Marketing role and a proven track in delivering results.
- Persuasive highly motivated results driven self starter who can manage time & resources to be effective.
- Hands-on attitude. Ability to manage detail and to deliver ‘execution with excellence’.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and a team player.
- Full knowledge of Media sources and Creative & Media Planning.
- Development of Marketing Programmes encompassing:
- Planning and organising skills
- Demonstrate application of Strategic Brand Marketing principles in a Commercial environment e.g. Positioning.
- Strong ability to capture, interpret and apply Consumer Shopper and Customer and market insights
- Brand Communication & Positioning decision making & excellent presentations skills
- Product & Packaging development and launches.
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns incl. Consumer & Trade activity.
- Promotional Planning.
- Responsible with strong communication skills. Demonstration of ability to develop & maintain strong relationships & to communicate on many levels to influence & achieve high results through others.
- Excellent Commercial & Financial acumen and an ability to manage Brand P&L via key profit drivers.
- Third Level Education in a Business or Marketing related discipline, further Brand/ Consumer training and extensive experience from an FMCG blue chip multi-national environment.
- Extensive experience in a FMCG Brand Marketing role managing and developing iconic/ leading brands.
- Experience of working with Customer Marketing, Commercialisation, Key Accounts & Field Sales.
- Knowledge and Experience of both ROI & NI Markets preferably in a soft drinks capacity, otherwise FMCG.
- Experience of Bottled Water Industry/ Market/ & Technical knowledge.
- Experience of Long Range Planning including longer term Innovation Pipeline development.
- A career which demonstrates a thorough understanding of the drivers of growing brands business success.
- Awareness of production and supply chain in order to understand implications for new products including costs analysis.
- Demonstrate a clear ability of deliver return on investment in P&L with proven track record.
- Membership or participation in Industry organisations/bodies.
If you feel this role would be suited to your skill set please apply today.