Warehouse/ storesperson temporary position available in Cork city with an immediate start.
Weekly hours of work: 37 hours a week, Mon-Fri.
Hourly rate of pay: 14.73 €
- receiving incoming goods, checking for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices
- unloading vehicles, opening packages and removing contents
- operating computers to obtain details of location and quantity of items in stock
- labelling goods with details of storage location
- packing and weighing goods and sealing boxes
- operating machines to lift, place and remove goods on high levels
- operating specialised equipment, such as manually and electronically guided order pickers, and checking goods off picking list
- assisting with regular stocktakes
Requirements: warehouse experience, reach forklift licence (at least 2 years experience), manual handling are essential. Computer skills- Excel, Word
Planning, Communication, flexible, work under pressure