Job Description: Warehouse & Shipping Technician
- Assure supply of material to agreed schedule to Manufacturing.
- Receipt of raw material / Intermediates/ Components to agreed schedule.
- Shipment of materials to planned schedule – Finished Product, Samples, Miscellaneous
- Demonstrate excellence in electronic systems – Standard Work, QTS, MES, LIMS, Pdocs
- Demonstrate excellence in operational processes.
- Training in OJTs & SOPs for new staff.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the SC team &; department.
- SAP Receiving Processes
- Material Storage Processes
- Material Picking processes.
- On-site materials distribution and line support.
- Material Packing Processes
- Shipping Processes – Samples / Miscellaneous / Product
- Warehouse Facility
- Cold Rooms
- Ambient Warehouse
- Drum Stores
- Free Standing Freezer Rooms
- Cell Bank Room
Responsibilities - Business / General
- Demonstrate compliance with Corporate &; Government Regulatory requirements pertaining to facilities &; processes
- Maintain physical security and cleanliness of all Warehouse facilities.
- Work in a safe manner and contribute to a pro-active safety program.
- Maintain area audit ready
- Capability demonstrated for all electronic systems – SAP / LIMS / MES
- Capability demonstrated for all equipment and processes
- Recognized SME in specific areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated very strong knowledge of relevant systems &; processes, and perform a basic level of troubleshooting with same.
- Material receipted and stored to standard operating procedures
- Material picked for manufacturing to standard operating procedures
- Actions executed with an RFT (Right First time Approach)
- Visual Controls / metrics updated as defined.
- Accurate and timely transaction of activities to support 99% cycle count accuracy
- 100% alignment between system inventory and physical inventory.
- 100% availability of material to agreed schedule with Mfg.
- Initiate CI’s and process improvements in your work area.
- Actively seek opportunities to reduce costs and increase competitiveness
- Action expedite process orders / materials as required
- SOPS & Logbooks reviewed and updated as required
People / Values
- Adhere to all HR Policies as appropriate
- Personal Development plans focus on the 70:20:10 guidelines
- CI tools/- capability is a key building block for learning & development - Trained and M1 certified.
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders.
- Best practices developed and shared with other teams /sites.
- Best practices actively sought and copied.
Proactive & effective communication within and across shifts