Warehouse & Shipping Technician
Pfizer Grange Castle
Multiple roles open!
1. Assure supply of material to agreed schedule to Manufacturing.
2. Receipt of raw material / Intermediates/ Components to agreed schedule.
3. Shipment of materials to planned schedule – Finished Product, Samples, Miscellaneous
4. Demonstrate excellence in electronic systems – Standard Work, QTS, MES, LIMS, PDocs
5. Demonstrate excellence in operational processes.
6. Training in OJTs & SOPs for new staff.
7. Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the SC team & department.
• SAP Receiving Processes
• Material Storage Processes
• Material Picking processes.
• On-site materials distribution and line support.
• Material Packing Processes
• Shipping Processes – Samples / Miscellaneous / Product
• Warehouse Facility
o Cold Rooms
o Ambient Warehouse
o Drum Stores
o Free Standing Freezer Rooms
o Cell Bank Room
Responsibilities - Business / General
• Demonstrate compliance with Corporate & Government Regulatory requirements pertaining to facilities & processes
• Maintain physical security and cleanliness of all Warehouse facilities.
• Work in a safe manner and contribute to a pro-active safety program.
• Maintain area audit ready
• Capability demonstrated for all electronic systems – SAP / / LIMS / MES
• Capability demonstrated for all equipment and processes
• Recognized SME in specific areas of expertise.
• Demonstrated very strong knowledge of relevant systems & processes and perform a basic level of troubleshooting with same.
• Deputize for Level 3 Technician where required.
• Material receipted and stored to standard operating procedures
• Material picked for manufacturing to standard operating procedures
• Actions executed with an RFT (Right First time Approach)
• Visual Controls / metrics updated as defined.
• Accurate and timely transaction of activities to support 99% cycle count accuracy
• 100% alignment between system inventory and physical inventory.
• 100% availability of material to agreed schedule with Mfg.
• Initiate CI’s and process improvements in your work area.
• Actively seek opportunities to reduce costs and increase competitiveness
• Action expedite process orders / materials as required
• SOPS & Logbooks reviewed and updated as required
People / Values
• Demonstrate the GC OWNIT values.
• Adhere to all HR Policies as appropriate
• Personal Development plans focus on the 70:20:10 guidelines
• CI tools/- capability is a key building block for learning & development - Trained and M1 certified.
• Proactive engagement with key stakeholders.
• Best practices developed and shared with other teams /sites.
• Best practices actively sought and copied.
• Proactive & effective communication within and across shifts