Vice President – Transfer Agency
The Transfer Agency VP is responsible for overseeing day to day transfer agency operations.
This includes checking responsibilities for transactions and payments, liaising with investors, clients and internally, oversight of key control functions, project management, point of escalation for team members, people management and change management.
The VP must enforce Internal Transfer Agency procedures in addition to both internal and Regulatory requirements at all times.
- Strong Shareholder Services experience with offshore & onshore/PE funds including appropriate systems, product and process knowledge (6+ years to include relevant management experience).
- A strong understanding of fund legal structures and the fund administration business
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated ability to drive change
- Display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and instil this culture in each team member
- Organisational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills coupled with required technical skills.
- Strong client relationship skills
- Proven record in dealing with AML / KYC/ FATCA / CRS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both within a team structure and individually
- Ability to appropriately handle complex queries and cases
- Ability to take on board constructive feedback
- Ability to resolve complex issues in a timely manner and identify risks within the role and show independence and leadership with your team
- Work effectively with all levels within the organisation
- Mentor and coach team members to develop capabilities and build a strong succession pipeline for the role
For full details call Marguerite Brahim 0214944862