Our client is looking for experienced, creative and confident video editors to join their expanding company. As part of our post production team, to deliver video content.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an expanding company.
- Carry out editing and grading of short marketing videos.
- Manage digital assets and projects including archiving.
- Liaise with lead editors regarding time management of projects or tasks and technical
- Delivery of digital files including TV, VOD, social media and digital.
- Manage movement of digital files and hard drives.
- Work as part of a new team and maintain good working inter-departmental relationships
- and service levels.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Edit suite admin – e.g. updating production status doc.
- The ability to Edit creatively and achieve deadlines.
- Video editing skills with experience of using Final Cut Pro X (required) All Workstations
- supplied will have FCPX on Mac.
- Desirable but not essential experience with other creative software including Adobe,
- Premiere Pro CC and After Effects.
- Experience of working with Mac OSX.
- Knowledge of tapeless workflows and file encoding.
- Good general IT and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate has:
- A passion for video editing and works well with a group of likeminded editors.
- Are experienced and proficient in video editing.
- Have a current showreel you're happy to send us representative of your editing skills.
Flexible working hours
APPLY NOW and for a confidential conversation please call Marguerite Brahim 021 4944862 or 085 8703539