Would you be open for a new opportunity to join a new raising star SNS company and establish the EMEA office in Berlin as one of the pioneers? The contract will be directly to the product owner NOT through a vendor. Naturally it comes across great career progression chances with competitive perks.
The client provides a social media platform to capture fun and happy moments of our lives. They are one of the most downloaded apps in the world. Now, they are launching a new EMEA office in Berlin to expand their business.
As Content Moderator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
- Improve the content management strategy for the platform.
- Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
- Comply with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in one of the languages listed AND English-Interested in noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends
- Cultural understanding of your language market-Effective Time management & Prioritization skills-Attention to details and ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required
- Active user of and familiarity with short video products (desirable)
- Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, reviewing content (desirable)
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment-Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
Location: City Centre, Berlin
Starting Date: TBC
Salary : 30,000-35000, employed directly by the product owner with great perks
For further info, please feel free to contact via Sukjeon.An@cpl.ie OR LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukjeon-sue-an/)