An innovative digital team are looking for a motivated UX Designer to join them in Dublin South as part of a company-wide digital transformation project.
The role is to lead, prioritise, and deliver projects from conception to launch. These projects will span various digital channels; they are designed to increase sales and profitability whilst ensuring the customer is at the core of all decisions.
Working in an Agile working environment, you will:
- Apply user-centred design processes to solve complex problems
- Collaborate with POs, Scrum Masters, BAs and PMs on prioritising and user generating stories
- Represent the voice of the User within the scrum team
- Work directly with stakeholders, IT and external consultants to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts
- Drive data driven decision making on solution options and trade-offs
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders on product status, scope changes and risks
- Support and maintain the brand.
- Software knowhow in design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, CS6/Cloud)
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, persona’s development, customer journey mapping, IA, wireframes, prototyping, and usability testing)
- Experience in distilling complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences
- Clearly rationalise and justify design work and advocate for our users’ needs
- Experience of designing for cross channel experiences (web, mobile, tablet)
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
For more information contact Aisling on email@example.com or on 0861016719