An innovative digital team are looking for a motivated UX Designer to join them in Dublin South as part of a company-wide digital transformation project.
The role is to collaborate on and deliver projects from conception to launch. These projects will span various digital channels, which will be designed ensure that the customer is at the core of all decisions.
This is a chance to get on board at an early stage of a full digital tranformation and play a critical role in shaping the user experience of their customers.
Day to day you will:
- Apply user-centred design processes to solve complex problems
- Collaborate with POs, Scrum Masters, BAs and PMs on prioritising and user generating stories
- Represent the voice of the user within the scrum team
- Work directly with stakeholders, IT and external consultants to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques
- Drive data-driven decision-making on solution options and trade-offs
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders on product status, scope changes and risks
- Support and maintain the brand.
- Software know-how in design and prototyping tools
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, persona’s development, customer journey mapping, IA, wireframes, prototyping, and usability testing)
- Experience in distilling complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences
- Clearly rationalise and justify design work and advocate for users needs
- Experience of designing for cross channel experiences (web, mobile, tablet)
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
For more information contact Aisling on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0861016719