Pharmaceutical Solid Dose and Packaging manufacturer located in Newbridge for over 25 years.
Due to an increase in volumes at the site we are expanding our existing highly trained engineer support function and require a Plant Engineer.
This role demands flexibility and cross-functional liaison and co-operation. In addition, the Plant Engineer is required to lead the safe and efficient operation of equipment and systems in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide people management and team development support to the technician teams.
- Ensure strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP and environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Development of technical and operational standards for optimal equipment set up and operation.
- Execute responsibilities in line with Right First-Time principles
- Drives complex defect elimination
- Root Cause analysis for the elimination of repeat performance issues /occurrences
- Participate in decision making in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Participate and drive Safety initiatives onsite
The successful candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline with relevant Pharmaceutical experience or suitable equivalence due to length of service and level of experience when working within the Pharmaceuticals / Food industry.
- Previous experience of clean utility systems essential.
- Strong Ownership and accountability
- Highly collaborative working.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
- Six sigma – Green belt training desirable; completion of yellow belt or method 1 projects desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of high performance & delivering results.
- Customer service focus.
Please note there is no relocation support for this role and a valid work permit is required.