About the company :
One of the world’s leading platforms for professional learning is searching for a motivated Polish Recruiting Specialist for Professional Services Firms team in Dublin, Ireland.
As a Recruiting Specialist, you will work with business leaders, academics, former public sector, and leaders to advise their clients on their most pressing business challenges and questions.
Does pitching to executives across a range of industries excite you and are you motivated by targets to increase your earnings potential?
- Contact and pitch to a high volume of customers, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Meet and exceed goals and metrics on multiple high priority recruiting projects at any given time
- Independently managing your Council Member recruiting pipeline from cold calling to pitching and closing
- Vetting recruits based on client needs as well as briefing recruits on GLG’s business model, policies, compliance, and terms & conditions
- Aligning with the PSF client services team on urgent client requests, deadlines, and goals in tight timeframes and short project life cycles
- Adhering to and upholding GLG’s compliance standards and company values
- Fluency in English and Polish is a requirement
- Six months to two years of experience in sales, recruiting and/or customer service roles
- High motivation to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial goals
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day
- An undergraduate degree
- Competitive negotiable salary with an annual performance bonus
- Healthcare coverage
- Free fruit and drinks in canteen facilities
- Generous holidays
- Contributory pension plan
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie or call: +353 1 614 6043