The Developer UI position is a web developer role focused on our clients XaaS Platform.
The position works with other developers alongside a team of skilled software engineers, technical leads, architects, project management, quality assurance, and other stakeholders to translate a product vision into an intuitive, attractive end-user experience
Single Page Responsive sites
Adaption of sites for Mobile presentation
- 5+ years of software development experience delivering enterprise software products that meet or exceed expectations, on time and with a ridiculously high degree of quality.
- 2+ years of React (preferred) or similar framework (Angular, Ember) development experience at a senior level
- Excellent UI design skills with a proven track record and portfolio.
- Experience with using build tools such as, Grunt, Bower, npm and Yarn.
- Experience with delivering SaaS software solutions.
- Experienced in cloud based software development, deployment and management.
- A fan and advocate of Testing in general (unit testing, BDD and automation).
- Familiar with working with staff in multiple locations.
- Understanding of REST API principles
- Good understanding of SCM processes
- Solid experience with popular responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS and CSS techniques such as BEM, CSS Modules
- Good understanding of accessibility and web standards
- Bachelors degree, or Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree or related work experiences a strong plus.
- Ability to self-manage with excellent time management skills and the ability to organize competing priorities and tasks, as well as, support projects within various global time zones
- Must possess a sense of urgency, able to respond to the shifting demands of a team driven by critical time-to-market business demands, and able to drive the development of cross-functional projects to successful deployment
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, quickly responding to changes in demands, direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities and assignments. Able to switch rapidly between different projects with multiple competing priorities in a very fast-paced environment
- Analytical Skills: Knowledge and effective use of source material to resolve questions. Understanding of when to shift from analysis to action. Ability to think critically and apply judgment when executing processes, recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action. Ability to identify potential project risks, formulate plans to effectively eliminate or mitigate potential risks.
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on. Capacity for high productivity with repetitive work.
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively. Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a focus on rapport, building sustaining relationships, listening, and promoting and focusing on common goals and win-win results.
- Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems; persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress. Ability to lead, motivate, negotiate and influence with a strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration with a diverse group of business and technical professionals.
- Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments; producing timely work to required or higher standards, and pitching in to get the job done.
- Independent Learner: Ability to create meaning, gain understanding, make judgments, make good decisions, self-analyze and reflect with limited direction. Strong creative thinking and puzzle solving skills. Must have the drive to attempt to figure it out rather than waiting for someone to handover information.
- Planning and Organization: Anticipating and drawing inferences about the future and structuring resources and actions in a logical manner. The ability to anticipate problems and identify alternative solutions. Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity. Strong organizational skills and the demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously and respond to quick turn-around requests.