Fast-growing social media platform is expanding their business in Dublin! They are looking for experienced Content Moderation Quality Analysts for the Turkish market.
Content Moderation Quality Analyst (QA) – Video Content - Turkish
Daily tasks will include:
- Analysing and creating policies, following policy development in local markets, and adjusting them according to demands;
- Evaluating the quality delivery of the content moderation in different markets
- Conducting root cause data analysis
- Providing QA reports to a Supervisor
- Continuously enhancing moderation policy
- Working closely with Local Operations and Safety Teams
Requirements for the QA role:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a QA role (or strong content moderation experience) from a policy team for an internet/social media company
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues
- Fluency (C1 or higher) in English
- Fluency (C2/near-native level) in Turkish
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland
- Competitive salary based on experience (will be discussed on the interview)
- Great opportunity for career progress under the globally-know brand
- Multicultural and simulative working environment with offices based in Dublin City Center
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Contract: 2 years, directly with the client
Location: Dublin City Centre
Start date: Prefereably ASAP, possible to discuss, with options for online onborading during Covid-19 crisis
How to apply?
Please send/submit your CV with contact information and details about previous experience. Also, please provide clear information about the languages you speak fluently, current location and eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Due to nature of the role, candidates must be fully confident in dealing with sensitive video content.
- Previous experience working as content moderator for sensitive video content is a mandatory requirement. Applications without that experience can’t be considered. Thank you for understanding.
If you would like to apply for this role, or have any questions, please contact Neva Klaric at firstname.lastname@example.org