Do you speak fluent Turkish and currently living in Ireland? Do you want to join a big brand company in Ringsend, Dublin City Centre? Then you should consider Pfizer as your next career leap.
Candidates must have either EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa to be considered.
Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is looking for a new multilingual Procurement Coordinator to join their finance department. Having a background in customer service or administration is beneficial for this role. Full training is provided.
The position focuses on Procurement Transactional Activity and includes: reviewing Purchase Requisitions, Problem Resolution & Procurement Helpdesk Duties.
The Ideal candidate:
- Can speak fluent Turkish?
- Has previous experience in administration / customer service / call centre (Preferred but not essential)
- Is organised and detail-oriented
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is a hard worker who has the ability and drive to meet deadlines.
What Pfizer Offers:
- An 11 month contract initially
- A healthy work-life balance. Working hours are from 08:30 – 17:00, and on Friday’s you leave early at 16:00!
- an onsite gym
- canteen and barista.
To learn more about the role or apply, send your cv to Shauna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we can only accept candidates who hold a Stamp 4 Visa or an EU passport. Candidates must be currently living in Ireland.