The Cpl team in our client site within Trust & Safety (T&S) department work to safeguard the user’s voice in balance with manageable risk through policy definition and strategies that promote trust in our client. We seek an experienced, goal-oriented, standout colleague to join our Cpl Trust & Safety team in Dublin.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for managing the Cpl Trust & Safety team in Dublin by engaging and supporting them to deliver the highest possible performance standards, while meeting all SLA’s. You will seek to identify and implement continuous improvements and efficiencies to drive operational excellence.
You will report to our Cpl team manager in Dublin. You will collaborate with global management on team strategies, workflow improvements, and other operational updates. In addition, you will conduct quality assurance, and coordinate communications across the team and with the internal partners. You are passionate about people, you remain focused in high-pressure situations, delegate effectively, and inspire great work from your team. You are familiar with dynamic and fast paced high volume operations.
Your team is responsible for processing user requests, including document intake, processing, and follow-up through continuous coordination with their peers in Dublin.
- Deliver results through innovation and process improvement to consistently exceed goals, whilst leading others to do the same
- Motivate staff to efficiently produce high quality work product.
- Increase department productivity through effective management, engagement and coaching techniques.
- Demonstrate strong leadership through timely feedback and excellent communication skills.
- Lead investigation, logging, follow-up, and documentation for handling user requests and correspondence.
- Communicate clear, objective, and patient explanations of process and policy to internal partners.
- Effectively delegate tasks and see projects through to completion.
- Ensure compliance within external deadlines and internal SLAs.
- Lead quality assurance and quality control processes.
- Prioritize and organize team’s handling of complex requests.
- Overview volumes worked and Game plan.
- Report to Management on all work complete (incl. Productivity, SLA, Capacity).
- Support on all Cpl extra activities.
- Strong management and leadership skills; able to set clear priorities for the team and eliminate barriers to success.
- Excellent business judgement and critical thinking; very detail-oriented.
- Extraordinary communication and writing skills.
- Exemplary problem solving skills; you actively recognize needs, anticipate issues, and develop viable solutions.
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills; you effectively collaborate with a multicultural team.
- Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression.
- Ability to lead numerous projects at a time under pressure and time constraints.
- Willingness to take initiative to address problems and make continuous process improvements.
- Grit, determination, and flexibility.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to translate feedback into action quickly.
- Minimum one years of relevant management experience, including oversight of large-scale diverse operations and consistent track record of team engagement, development and performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience.
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience at a tech company
- Trust & Safety or Safety Policy experience preferred but not required
- Multilingual an additional asset
- Time to Hire: July 2020
- Salary: 38K year (based on a 40 hours per week)
- Work Shift: TBC
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- 25 paid holidays
- Availability during Christmas period might be required (subject to approval)
- Health Insurance
- Free Canteen
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Bike to work Scheme
- Social Club
- Wellness Programme
- Employee Assitance Programme