Transfer Pricing Analyst - Pfizer GFS
Location: Ringsend, Dublin 4
Contract duration: 12 months
Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for a number of Transfer Pricing Analyst to join their OTP department based in their GFS site.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Pfizer Ireland’s city center site. Both Global Financial Solutions (GFS) and the Pfizer Treasury Centre are located in Ringsend in Dublin city. GFS Dublin handles all financial services for Pfizer in Europe as well as global Transfer Pricing and global Treasury.
The Transfer Pricing Center of Excellence (CoE) is a newly established team in 2016 with the key goal of supporting centrally, Pfizer’s Global Tax and Business strategy.
The successful colleague will develop a deeper understanding of how Pfizer operates globally and its transfer pricing policy and procedures. The colleague will support discussions with Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) and Commercial Finance colleagues along with Global Tax support, with a view to ensuring appropriate transfer pricing methodologies are applied.
- Perform analysis at a legal entity level of the Income Statement.
- Collate data elements from stakeholders to propose transfer prices on products across the supply chain and prepare models of pricing scenarios using supporting technologies.
- Analyse the profitability of products, proposing transfer price adjustments where required.
- Journal entry of transfer pricing related adjustments
- Assist with the year-end external audit process and support the Transfer Pricing Managers.
- Must be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
- Accounting or tax related experience in a Corporate Finance, Shared Service, or Public Accounting environment.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, internal control and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Previous Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a commercial organization and knowledge of the P&L (ideally Pharmaceutical) would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of supply chain/transfer pricing would be an advantage.