The client are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team in Lisburn on a specified purpose basis. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the purpose of this role is to develop the profitable presence of the client through the introduction of new initiatives, which will fast track our market presence.
- Grow our share of the relevant market categories within Northern Ireland
- Develop a volume and profit enhancing marketing plan
- Develop and monitor local brand plans for all company owned and 3rd party brands in conjunction with principals and business partners.
- Manage the core relationships with our agency partners in a professional, pro-active and positive manner and ensure agency retention
- Communicate all marketing plans & activity to the sales force, produce selling tools and measure promotional execution/results.
- Be an integral part of the management team investigating, recommending and exploiting new opportunities in the marketplace
- Manage all expenditure associated with these projects within budget.
- Maximise trading margin in all categories
- Report succinctly and on time on all activities.
- Establish marketing budgets for all brands and ensure that these budgets are achieved.
- Manage company sales budgeting & pricing projects conjunction with the Business Manager and Financial Controller.
- Seek out and recruit new agency business
- Communicate effectively with Commercial Manager and to build mutually supportive relationships with other departments and outside agencies.
- Display initiative and creativity in all aspects of brand management.
- Monitor and report all competitor activity in all relevant markets.
- Remain totally commercially aware of all issues that might impact on the business.
- To be an integral part of the senior management team investigating, recommending and exploiting new opportunities in the marketplace within the given categories.
- To develop all company owned and 3rd party brands in conjunction our principals. To initiate, develop, control, communicate and track execution of all marketing activity to ensure that all activity is profit enhancing and correctly funded.
- Develop competencies that will facilitate the achievement of SMART business objectives
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Strong I.T. capability and excellent data analysis skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to communicate at all levels and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and decision making through proven track record
- Experience within the FMCG industry
- Full clean driving licence.