Product Trade Compliance Specialist
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Product Trade Compliance Specialist for the Cork area.
The Client is a well-established Medical Device company in the Cork area.
The successful Candidate will be supporting the SAP NEXT project in the area of Product Trade Compliance. The person will be responsible to ensure all products and processes are compliant within the current Local and Global Trade Compliance Rules.
- Review the entire portfolio of raw material and finished good products to ensure they comply with all regulations under Trade Compliance.
- Within this scope this is a further need to review International Compliance around the transport of same
The person will be required to :
- Understand the Product Portfolio
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Compliance Trade
- Be proficient in Project Management.
- Can interpret GTS rules and how would apply to the company’s Produce Line
Key Qualifications & IT Skills:
Bachelors Degree in Logistics, Transport & Material, or Supply Chain, or Legal with experience in a Multi-national,
Advanced MS Office
Oracle / SAP or similar
Skills & Experience:
3 - 5 years + experience and knowledge of Local & Global Trade Compliance - ideally within the Medical Device Industry, or Pharmaceutical or Digital/Electronic Industry with experience in a Multi-national
Ability to understand and interpret GTS rules
Excellent knowledge of Irish & Global Trade Compliance
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to email@example.com