Title: Legal Security Executive – Banking
CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to Recent Graduates with On-the-Job Legal Experience who want to kick start their career, in a professional, forward focussed and a detail centric environment.
In a developing gig economy, this is an opportunity to step away, stand out from the crowd and Get your foot in the door as you start your career!
To be successful you will:
- Be ambitious & have a keen eye for detail
- Be proud of your experience, and your ability to communicate and build rapport, with your colleagues
- Have used any online systems or databases in a previous position
- Is familiar with Legal documents and has previously worked with legal documents to some capacity
- Be a valued colleague and team member, who is easily adaptable to change in a diverse & forward-thinking environment
- Hold a Level 8 in a Law related Degree
As a Legal Security Executive you will:
- Be attentive and assertive in your approach to complete specific task functions in a timely manner
- Perform and approach your role to the standards expected of leading compliance standards
- Have a strong and developed knowledge of products, services and digital proesses
- Positively contribute to your team by actively engaging in team meetings and culture
What’s on Offer:
- Excellent Location & On-site facilities
- Excellent Entry salary
- Great colleagues & management
- Exposure to thriving security operations
If you would like further information, including a full copy of the job description in confidence please provide an updated copy of your CV or Contact Ross on: Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call me 01-6146145 for a confidential chat.