Title: Business Online Customer Advisor– Banking - Tallaght
CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to Recent Graduates or Experienced Customer Service professionals who want the to kick start their career, in a professional, forward focussed and customer centric environment.
You will have full on-site training, and on-going support to develop yourself. This is an environment where the customer is the focus, and as an employee you will be central to that delivery.
To be successful you will:
- Be ambitious & motivated to pursue a career within Financial Services
- Be someone who believes in the importance of the customer and excited by the future of banking and the rapidly changing landscape that lies ahead
- Be proud of your experience, and your ability to communicate and build rapport, with your customers
- Have used any online systems or databases in a previous postition
- Be a valued colleague and team member, who is easily adaptable to change in a diverse & forward-thinking environment
- Hold a Level 8 Degree, OR a Leaving cert or (International equivalent) with minimum English & Maths
As a Business Online Advisor you will:
- Be Providing best in class customer care and providing clear solutions to inbound/outbound customer queries
- Promoting the brand’s strategy consistently and effectively to transition customers across to the online and phone banking platforms.
- Perform and approach your role to the standards expected of leading contact centre standards
- Have a strong and developed knowledge of products, services and digital offering
- Positively contribute to your team by actively engaging in team meetings and culture
What’s on Offer:
- Full On-site Training – consistent after initial training period
- 360 supports to pursue Professional Exams including all fees
- Excellent Location & On-site facilities
- Excellent Entry salary with increments as you pass exams
- Great colleagues & management!
If you would like further information, including a full copy of the job description in confidence please provide an updated copy of your CV or Contact Ross on: Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call her on 01-6146045 for a confidential chat.