Test Team Lead
Supporting the Test Engineering Manager, you'll be leading a small but innovative test team.
Your problem solving and communication skills will come to the fore, in a collaborative environment with no micro management.
Using Ruby and/or Python, your team will develop fast, effective automated tests suitable for use in continuous integration / delivery.
You'll be constantly thinking of ways to improve the testing process, working closely with the development team, deciding how things can be better.
A lively and enriching engineering culture with regualry scheduled hackathons, meetups and tech talks; accessable conference budget; standing desks and break out areas.
What you'll need:
- Experience of looking after a test team.
- Experience in one or more development languages e.g. Ruby, Python
- Have deep understanding of different testing approaches
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Good problem solving skills
For more information on this Test Team Lead opportunity, contact James Goodman on 028 9072 5634 or click apply now.