I'm currently recruiting for a Test Analyst/Jira specialist within test function on a complex multi-component solution within the financial domain. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Jira administrator and system integration tester, with several years managing Jira and testing multi system solutions.
This role will encompass both a Jira admin aspect and a hands on-testing aspect, and is a long-term rolling contract position.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- To manage, administer and configure Jira as needed throughout the overall program test effort (configure workflows, processes etc.)
- Manage reporting mechanisms in Jira to support program reporting needs
- Manage defect aspect of Jira in support of regular defect washups
- Manage and administer the test script/cases within Jira (Zephyr add-in) for all relevant test phases and teams (and associated reporting)
- To define and execute testing across a multi - system solution, for various test aspects across various streams
- Review of all design artefacts, requirements and functional specifications to derive required test coverage
- Create technical test cases/scenarios/use stories for detailed integration, E2E and Data level testing
- Execute Testing against defined scripts/user stories and ensure test coverage across test cycles
- Perform database level testing for data integrity across the solution
- Liaise with multiple development teams and external system test teams across multiple vendors to clarify and support the testing
- Document, track & escalate risks and issues to ensure resolution, and own the Defect lifecycle within the testing process (raising, clarification, liaising etc)
- Participate in daily/weekly test and defect meetings
- Report on test progress and test status in detailed manner to the Test manager and test group.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in a Jira administration and Zephyr role for 2+ years
- Experience in a Test role for 5+ years
- Experience of testing multi system solutions and data propagation across systems, with explicit integration testing background
- Experience in the breadth of different types of testing such as:
- Integration testing
- E2E Testing / Business Process testing
- Regression Testing
- Functional Testing
- Working knowledge of financial-based models or solutions with multi-system data propagation will be advantageous
- Test level experience in SQL and database/data Warehouse interrogation would be advantageous
- Attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to deal with multiple business demands simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal & self-organizing skills and an ability to build relationships with relevant stakeholders.
For more information reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org