Territory Manager Medical Devices
Irelands premier producer and supplier of rehabilitation and seating products require an experienced sales professional to further the growth of their operation in the South LeinsterMunster region.
You will be responsible for consolidating and growing the current client base by establishing and developing seating clinics in the area. An excellent relationship builder and natural people person you will liaise with Occupational and Physical Therapists both within the HSE and private sector to promote our engineered solutions for a variety of complex seating needs.
- Conduct seating assessments for clients with complex disabilities, to include capturing of digital images of the clients shape where a Carved Foam or Moulded Seating System is required.
- Make recommendations to clinical professionals Occupational and Physical Therapists in respect of the rehabilitation products required for each client.
- Ensure timely delivery of products, manage any fitting or adjustment required to fully meet the needs of the client as well as any ongoing maintenance required.
- Timely and fully accurate completion of administrative tasks.
Full training on the assessment process and entire product range will be given to successful candidate to include rehabilitation systems, moulded and carved foam seating, sleep systems and manual and powered wheelchairs, however some experience of specialist seating or mobility products would be deemed an advantage.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A qualification in Rehabilitation or Biomedical Engineering or a professional in Occupational or Physical Therapy or Orthotics ideally some experience in dealing with clients across the age and disability spectrum
- Working knowledge of the full MS Office suite is essential to the role.
- A full clean drivers license and a willingness to between clinic locations, some overnight stays will be required.
- Sound commercial and business acumen.
- First rate written and verbal communication skills, a professional approach to work and a warm, friendly personality.
- Basic salary circa 45K.
- Excellent commission and bonus structure.
- Company vehicle and fuel card.
- Phone and Laptop.
- Credit Card.