Temporary Receptionists Required for Dublin North
CPL have immediate requirement for experienced and well-presented Temporary Receptionists to work on Temporary assignments for our Clients based in Dublin North. Successful candidates will be extremely professional and courteous and ideally have previous experience on Reception and Administration Background. Assignments can vary from 1 day to several weeks
- Meet and Greet Visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Screen Incoming calls, transfer and take messages where necessary
- Manage meeting room booking requirements (when requested)
- Co-ordination with staff of all visitors
- Logging service calls
- Responsibility for Incoming Post Distribution
- Responsibility for courier bookings across all departments
- Other general administration duties and secretarial support as required
Essential Experience and Skills
- Experience of working within a Corporate Environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task and problem solve.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good administration and time management skills
- Competent at Microsoft Office; Excel; Word
- Ability to be flexible as and when required, have a “can do” attitude.
For more information on this role please contact Lorna White O'Connor on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com