Do you have 3-4 years Administration experience? Do you have experience in Project Management? Are you available immediately?
Our client is looking for experienced programme leaders to start immediately in Dublin
- Liaise with trade and key industry stakeholders as necessary to achieve project objectives
- Provide logistics support for meetings/workshops/events by setting up venue, organising room layout, booking accommodation, dealing with the invitees.
- Record, produce and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Manage all finance-related processes
- Generate regular status reports for review by Head of Division / Director / Manager.
- Ensure that project metrics and updates are available in an agreed format
- Update all business plans and project dashboards, detailed and high-level plans, resource plans, closure and benefits realisation reports as required.
- Ensure all procurement and purchasing is in line with Fáilte Ireland policy.
- General administrative duties
Carry out all other duties as required
- Be a strong and articulate communicator with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Effective and efficient organisation and planning skills and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Power Point, Word & Excel
- Proven report-writing skills
Interested? Contact Ross Gill