The Telesales Agent will provide a broad range of customer support and administrative services to the customer and prospects of our client. Services provided will include a combination of telesales, customer service, administrative and complaint handling processes. The Agent will focus on providing an excellent service for existing and future customers in accordance with agreed departmental objectives.
- Handle high volume inbound & outbound calls, emails and web-chats in an effective and efficient manner.
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a manner that is empathetic, sensitive and confident.
- Deliver consistent performance through adherence to the appropriate processes.
- Effectively analyse moderately complex information and /or unusual situations using a variety of techniques.
- Carry out any other tasks or responsibilities as required in the role.
- Customer Service – Handle calls, emails and web-chats coming into the business and pre-call planning/preparation, understand the importance of voice, being polite and engaging, an active listener blocking out distractions, able to establish customer's wants, able to deliver attention-grabbing statements whilst outlining needs. Able to handle objections.
- Administration – Accurately and efficiently handle incoming and outgoing mail in a manner that complies with regulatory requirements.
- People and Workflow Management – Manage own time and priorities and can remain focused, positive and enthusiastic when issues are encountered.
You can apply directly or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 00353 16342710 - CPL recruitment