Our client is the world’s leading end-to-end IT service company who provides information technology and professional support services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Dutch speaking candidates to join a dynamic Service Desk team in Leixlip, Co. Kildare. You should have previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced role within a technical support/customer service environment.
What will you do?
- Be the first point of contact for the company’s business client for queries and escalations
- Troubleshoot client’s IT related problems by phone calls and emails using Dutch language
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of service desk SLA’s.
- High school diploma or equivalent leaving certificate.
- Fluent in Dutch and a good level of English
- Technical aptitude and a basic understanding of operating systems
- Customer service experience is necessary.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to work variable shift patterns
What do we offer?
- Start-up package €2000
- Flexible working hours. Shift work.
- Competitive salary + Performance Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- 20 days holiday and 9 bank holiday
- Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sports & Social Club Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Bike to Work Scheme, Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme, PRSA Savings Scheme, Induction and Training Programme, Training Library, CPL Group Scheme, April Ireland Health Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Staff Competitions, Employee Reward, and Recognition Programmes.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity. If you want to apply for this position, please forward me your CV to email@example.com. I will be happy to talk to you.