Cpl have partnered with a leader in the Construction Industry to recruit a Technical Writer/Tender Coordinator to join their busy team in Cork.
The role of the Technical Writer is to manage the preparation of Pre-Qualification and Tender documents for potential clients.
Reasons to Apply:
- Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance and Health Insurance
- Really strong team culture with an opportunity to grow and develop
- Incredibly flexible company who look after their employees
- Working hours: Mon-Thurs 08:30 – 17:30 and Fri 08:30 – 17:00
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting pre-qualifications, pitches, tenders, brochures and presentations whilst ensuring they are compliant with client specifications and requirements
- Writing, editing and proof-reading content for submissions, method statements, H&S and quality documents
- Coordination of drawings, tender documents and maintenance of the tender database
- Ensure the production and submission of final documentation
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Design company capability statements, flow charts and organisational charts using Adobe Acrobat and Indesign and PDF software
- Support with the creation of internal newsletters
- Build and maintain relationships with various departments across the business and contribute to the continuous improvement of tender processes and associated best practice.
- Support with adhoc duties including content creation and LinkedIn updates.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree or significant relevant experience
- Highly capable individual with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and a strong commercial awareness
- Proficiency with Adobe and MS Office packages
- Excellent written skills, creative approach with a flair for technology and design
- Previous experience of drafting tenders and using eTender platforms would be a bonus, but not essential
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie or contact 021 462 6125 for more information