Our client in Cork is seeking a Technical Writer for a 3 month contract.
To create validation documentation (Functional and Design / Interface Specifications) for a software platform. The scope of this requirement is limited to documenting the Interface Design Specification that details how the software interfaces with the devices on the line including but not limited to inspection cameras, printers, PLCs, Lights and RFID reader/writers. Although there will be a need to document the internal software interfaces. Familiarity with .Net Standard and .Net Core with REST/JSON/JWT will be a benefit.
- Clear and concise writing style
- Familiarity with GAMP V validation documentation
- Ability to write and organise complex documents in a structured format
- Ability to translate technical subjects and jargon into text that non experts can
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work well within a technical team of software developers and engineers
- Ability to rapidly assimilate written and spoken information
- A curiosity about how things work
- Expert user of Microsoft Word