Technical Services Associate - French
My client, a Galway based Medical Device, shared service operation, seeks to hire a Technical Services Associate – French. The role provides first Level trouble shooting to end users, distributors and commercial teams via phone, web-based tools and email, including advising customers on the products intended use and addressing specific user issues. While maintaining compliance to medical device and diagnostics post-market surveillance regulations (e.g. US FDA 21 CFR Part 803 / 820, ISO 13485, EU MDR) in all activities.
- Receive inbound Customer calls and email communications and address in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer complaints across the designated product range by analysing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to resolve.
- Documenting complaints and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy of the records.
- Communication of complaint investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Review, prioritise and manage group mailboxes to ensure all inquiries and complaints are actioned as per procedures.
- Resolve and address any complaints or inquiries within the targets described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
- To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialisms required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the Technical Support team.
- Preferred but not essential qualification: 3rd Level Certificate/Diploma in relevant discipline i.e. Biomedical Equipment Services, Medical Transcription, Healthcare Services, Nursing, Engineering discipline.
- The individual will have a minimum of 1-year experience working in a medical/clinical environment or in customer facing support role in an associated industry and be capable of providing excellent customer experience with challenging technical complaints.
- Fluent French is required.
- Fluency in a second European language is a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrates the application of problem-solving methodologies, detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements of Technical writing.
- Computer Literate; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The role is office based but a degree of flexibility is required.
- Ability to take ownership, organise workload and change priorities quickly .
- Assume responsibility and Accountability for daily tasks and highlights any risk to Team lead.
For more information, please forward CV’s to email@example.com for consideration.