We are currently looking for fluent Flemish speakers who come over and live and work in Ireland. Come and join our technical support team. This job is a great opportunity to come to Ireland, experience both Irish and international culture, and get something strong on your resume and build your future. If this is for you, please don’t hesitate and get in touch.
This is a Technical Support Analyst role based in Leixlip, located outside Dublin. It is an entry-level position with full training and support provided. The ideal candidate is interested in technology and enjoys talking to people and solving problems. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to develop their IT and customer service skills, their communication skills and looking for an international experience.
- Answer contacts via phone, mail and ticket system promptly and professionally
- Resolve customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Work to achieve individual and team-specific goals
- Assist with mentoring new hires
The ideal candidate is customer-focused, enthusiastic and motivated to take charge of both customer satisfaction and query resolution.
- Customer Service and Communication
- Fluency in English and Flemish
- Good technical aptitude
- Friendly and outgoing manner
Salary and benefits:
- 26.500 Euro salary plus performance bonus
- 2000 Euro Startup package
- 20 holiday days + 9 bank holidays
- Flexible working hours. Shift work.
- Career training and great opportunities for development
- Social atmosphere in a strong professional environment
Other benefits include: Free onsite gym, Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sports & Social Club Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Bike to Work Scheme, Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme, PRSA Savings Scheme, Induction and Training Programme, Training Library, CPL Group Scheme, April Ireland Health Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Staff Competitions, Employee Reward and Recognition Programmes.
Our team has experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe and will help you with anything you need to know to live, work and have fun while in Ireland. Feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and do share this job with anyone that might be suited for this experience.