Job Title: Technical Services Engineer, Dublin
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: c €55k plus vehicle and benefits
Our client, a global Manufacturing leader of Commercial HVAC products and solutions is seeking to recruit a committed Technical Services Engineer to join their ambitious sales team and provide ongoing support and after sales service. The Technical Services Engineer will be responsible for driving business forward in a competitive marketplace and can, within a short time frame, demonstrate a solid pipeline and achieve sales orders.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline forecast and ensure sales target are achieved.
- Report sales activities against plan/KPI’s.
- Built well stablish relationship between client and their customers, along with the high-quality products and services (HVAC, Chillers, AHU’s and BMS).
- Develop and manage key company accounts and source quality new business
- Assist to the Maintenance and Service departments to inherit a large portfolio of accounts.
To be considered for the role you will;
- Hold a Degree in Engineering, Building Services or equivalent.
- Have excellent communication, organization and administrative skills.
- Have fundamental understanding of basic engineering principles (HVAC & Building Services)
- Proficient in MS packages.
- Technical sales background is an advantage.
A permanent status career enhancing role with a company with outstanding reputation in the market. Remuneration is negotiable depending on the qualifications, skills, experience and fit of the candidate. However, the ideal candidate can expect a salary in the order of €55,000 pa + benefits.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV today to:
Sandra Brennan E: Sandra@techskills.ie