Cpl are delighted to be recruiting for a Technical Recruiter for an international on‑demand financial management and human capital management software vendor to share their expertise with the broader TA team to meet their strategic goals. This new hire will form part of a team of 6 who will report into the hiring manager.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Empower your teammates and business partners to make informed recruiting decisions through innovative data analysis and presentation.
Proactively build pipelines of qualified candidates to meet ongoing and future business demand.
- Cultivate and maintain a network of prospective candidates through activities such as: targeted external and internal Workday events, knowledge share dinners, one-on-one coffees with executives, etc.
- Develop sourcing strategies based on deep knowledge of business needs and the larger talent market.
- Incorporate strategies for diversity outreach through all of your sourcing channels, educating your teammates and the business on its importance. Further the reach of these strategies by showcasing methods to other talent partners and hiring teams.
- Prioritize Workday’s value proposition in the marketplace.
- Craft and present offer recommendations to hiring managers. Lead negotiations between hiring managers and candidates. Advise hiring manager on candidate expectations, and find balance between internal and external considerations in order to drive successful offer processes.
- Drive change across business groups to improve recruiting processes; influence large scale adoption of efficient and best-in-class recruiting practices; identify and address process issues and gaps.
- Drive the mission that “everybody is a recruiter” - advocate for strong engagement within the entire hiring team, particularly leadership, throughout the recruiting process.
Experience necessary for the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in technical recruitment with 2-3 years in-house experience
- Full life cycle experience
- Be a respectful and collaborate co worker
- Self-driven and motivated
If you are looking for a role that will challenge you and you have the relevant experience required for this role, please call me on 01 6146174 or email me your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence to discuss the role further.