Cpl HR is seeking a Tech Recruiter to join a leading multinational IT company South Dublin for an 18 month contract. Due to a significant increase in activity this company is looking to bring in a successful Technical recruiter to work in a fun, innovative, growing, multi-cultural and fast-paced environment where the team is highly engaged and passionate about the company and product. The successful candidate will have a knack for finding key talent, a passion for recruitment, will be focused on customer experience and dedicated to providing outstanding service.
- Sourcing high calibre candidates on an ongoing basis through a variety of mediums and sourcing methodologies
- Manage full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Work with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions
- Work effectively to gain the interest of passive candidates through networking and referrals
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Technical Recruitment Experience
- Experience working across a pan European region and with remote teams a bonus
- Demonstrated ability in sourcing and screening highly technical positions
- Proven ability of strong stakeholder management experience and influencing skills
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- A strong understanding of technology, ability to read and understand technical requirements
All applications will be treated with strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Maryclaire Booth on 01 604 6027 or email email@example.com